Benefits of Raising Concrete
- Concrete raising is an extremely clean process that requires no demolition.
- Small 5/8″ diameter holes are drilled into the cement and polyurethane foam is fed by hose through the cement, filling the void below and lifting the slab to its original position.
- You can use the treated area immediately, minimizing any disruption to your home or business.
- The small diameter of the holes prevents slab-bottom breakout and produces nearly invisible scarring on the concrete's surface.
- 1/2 of the cost of replacement.
- The polyurethane material is guaranteed for the entire life of the concrete.
- We use an eco-friendly polyurethane material.
- The polyurethane material is unaffected by cold weather.
- The material is extremely lightweight. By comparison, one cubic yard of “soil” weighs about 3,500 lbs; one cubic yard of low-mobility grout (mud-jacking) weighs about 3,000 lbs; one cubic yard of polymer material weighs about 250lbs! When using polyurethane, you are adding little additional overburden weight to an already distressed sub-grade.
- The material doesn't mold or decay and does not attract insects or rodents.
- The polyurethane material is completely waterproof and almost completely impermeable to other liquids.
- 1/2 of the Cost of Replacement.
- Drive and Walk On Same Day.
- Unaffected by cold weather.
- 8-Year guarantee on all workmanship.